2 New aquarium lights - Northland

Aslund

BUYER MUST PICK UP. Sorry but I am unsure how to post them as they are both quite large. I live in the Kerikeri-Kaikohe area in the far north, so if you live near here or are passing through and are interested please let me know. I bought them new in August this year and have no used them at all, one has not even been taken out of its box and the other just to look at. The bulbs (of the one I have opened) are working absolutely fine, there is one actinic blue and one cool white bulb in each light. I would like about $70 each and they can be bought separately if that is more convenient. They are re-branded SunSun lights which would be about $100 new. Feel free to ask questions.

Here is their write up:

120cm 2x54W Aquarium T5 Fluoscent Light

This 2x 54W 120cm T5 high output aquarium lamp is a very cost effective way to brighten up your aquarium and give it a natural look! These sets of lights are 115cm and it suits a large variety of aquariums. It comes with 1 cool white and 1 actinic blue T5 fluorescent lights so the effect is as close to as a natural sun light (10,000K), which enhances the colour in your tank as well as supplies your plants enough light to photosynthesis and produce valuable oxygen for your fish! 

The lamp frame is made of high quality aluminium allow to prevent rusting and cauterization. It also dissipates the heat greatly so the lights will not overhead and this prolongs the lights useful life. 

Features: 

-2x 54W T5 lamp are very bright and energy efficient way to keep a nice environment in your tank 

-120cm lamp frame 

-1 cool white and 1 actinic blue T5 fluorescent lights so a very natural look is possible to reproduce in your tank 

-120cm length and 10,000K colour temperature for a natural look 

-Made of high quality lightweight aluminium allow which prevents rust and cauterization 

-Aluminium construction is also a very good heat dissipater 

-High light reflexion construction so it can maximise the effectiveness of the T5 lights 

-Compact adjustable design to fit your aquarium beautifully 

-CE Certified 

-Suits both freshwater and saltwater aquariums 

-Bulbs are 115cm (45in) T5

Specs: 

-Lamp Frame Length: 120cm 

-Light Tube Length: 115cm 

-Colour Temperature: 10,000K 

-Material: Aluminium and PVC 

-Voltage: 230V 

-Frequency: 50Hz 

-Power Rate: 2x 54W 

-Dimensions: 120 x 13.5 x 12cm (L x W x H) 

-Power Cable Length: 1.7m 

-Weight: 2Kg 

Package Content: 

-1x Aquarium High Output T5 Lamp Set

-1x 115cm Actinic blue bulb

-1x 115cm Cool white bulb

-2x Mounts

• 4 weeks later...