Issues replying to posts

Zimbaliza

Hi,

I'm not sure, if it's a bug with the forum software or not, but I have issues replying/creating posts, (just has the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files"), and no bit for putting in text, normally have to attempt, 7-8 times to get it right, trying keyboard only, mouse only, ugh! seems hit and miss sometimes

I use Chrome@work (Win7), Firefox@home (Win10)

Anyone else have similar issues?

-Chris

Had this issue when replying to this post (ha!) but I usually find that it just takes a while for the 'comment box' to load and it eventually appears if you wait long enough. Might be worth a go. I have chrome running on a mac. 

I don't have a problem replying to posts but in the PM messages it often does not allow me to type anywhere and I have to go back and page then go in again and it works. Today I got...

Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly. You are required to paste it again in this window.
Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK

It does not usually say that and I have not changed any settings