Colin Clarke

Rubymagz

does anybody know how I could get to read the article by Colin Clarke on clown loaches , I can find reference to it on the net but cannot open it, I understand he has a lot of large clowns and would love to read more about them.

thanks Ruby 

These photos were taken in 2005. I think the fish were about 22 years old then.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/carylnz/library/FISH and TANKS/Colins clown loaches Aug 2005?sort=2&postlogin=true&page=1

Have you got the name of the article and where it appeared? Never mind, it was the one Howard put in Aquarticles I think. That account seems to be suspended (probably after Howard's death). I don't have a copy of the article as I originally thought it had appeared in the AW magazine.

A pity about that account as it had a lot of great articles on it.

Edited by Caryl

Thank you so much, love the photos! Wow one is a monster! Hoping to find/ grow our clowns to a large size.. Thinking his biggest would be similar size to Albert, and close to marg. Would love to see / read a thing else about Colin's clowns.

yes that was the article I was trying to read.. Shame it's not available any more.

thank you.

Thank you very much boban and Carly, I have wanted to read that article for a very long time, what an amazing guy! Also very interesting to read about the tank builder an fellow fish keepers. I would so love to know how Colin got on with his large clowns, guessing no breeding success as yet.. Or I'm sure we all would have heard.. My dream to have some huge clowns one day.. Don't Fancy my chances with breeding tho ?

Thanks so much for taking the time to find this for me.