Xx (x) L clown loaches wanted

Rubymagz

we have a large clown loach dedicated tank, we are establishing a community of large .. Hoping to get very large clown loaches. If you have any that you would like to sell please make contact. We are in Auckland but are happy to pay shipping costs form other areas, we have had 100% success with all clowns that have been sent. Ideally clowns would be 15cm+ but any would be considered. Thanks ruby.

Loaches1.jpg

Sorry to get your hopes up, I sold this lot about 5 years ago! :P

It sounds like an interesting tank, I've always missed my clowns and will, one day, set up another dedicated loach tank. Post some pics of it in the Freshwater forum if you get time

ps. those are 60L bins, there were several in the school around (and over) 20cm!

Edited by David R

Hi Ruby, would this be an ongoing request??  I have always loved the clown loaches but because of the size they grow to Ive never really entertained the idea of having them.  Just the thought that they would outgrow my tank and then I would have to either get a bigger tank, which is not really an option, or find homes for them, which could be difficult.  If I knew that there was someone who wanted them when they got bigger then I might consider getting a couple and "grow" them for you just so I can have the pleasure of having them around for a little while.

• 2 weeks later...