wtb auckland fancy plecos

A.PROPHECY

Looking for some "fancy" plecos for my planted tank , not sure what species I'm after just putting out the feelers to see what people here might have for sale or are breeding that will be up for sale , thinking I'd like a few different species . 

Would be interested in a l204 flash plec , as I use to have a group and are a favourite of mine 

Cheers 

Edited by A.PROPHECY

Guy I brought my Corys off in the weekend, had an "unknown pleco"... altho it was aggressive/territorial, killed couple of his albino feather plec's/dragged them into his hidey hole & ate 'em, (he said hollywoods couldn't identify) pretty sure he's selling it.. probably no good, if it's going into a tank with other plec's,

Anyway, he spend all his time hiding in his cave, so would never see him... It should come up on trademe soon I guess.. I can ask him tomorrow if you maybe interested? (picking up some more fish tomorrow)

Guy I brought my Corys off in the weekend, had an "unknown pleco"... altho it was aggressive/territorial, killed couple of his albino feather plec's/dragged them into his hidey hole & ate 'em, (he said hollywoods couldn't identify) pretty sure he's selling it.. probably no good, if it's going into a tank with other plec's,

Anyway, he spend all his time hiding in his cave, so would never see him... It should come up on trademe soon I guess.. I can ask him tomorrow if you maybe interested? (picking up some more fish tomorrow)

That... is a scary plec... lol. In saying that, feather plecs IMO are really nice

• 1 month later...

heres the pics of him, was sold on trademe for $2.50 last night, his stripes would come out when he was pissed.... hehe

I was tempted to get him...  but I think he would have ripped out all my plants... that and he only comes out at night, and would never see him...

badboy1.JPG

badboy2.JPG

badboy3.JPG