FS Mature female leopard gecko + full setup

Jordy

Hey all, 

I sadly have to part with my leopard gecko (Jessie) as I will be moving around a bunch and wont be able to look after her properly. She is calm and happy to be handled (she will climb on my hand if I put it in her tank). She is just about one year old now, weighs 65 grams and is healthy in every way I can research. She has never dropped her tail and continues to shed her skin regularly and easily. 

The tank setup that is included is a brand new reptaprobe thermostat, a hand made clay "cave", some rocks, a watering tower, dual thermometer probe, the tank its self (60*30*30) and a heating pad. I also have some meal worms, vitamin powder and calcium powder. This is everything you need for a happy, healthy gecko.

Leopard geckos are ideal pets for people who dont want something high maintenance but is more interactive than other small pets (like fish etc.). Leopard geckos are generally nocturnal, however, they become diurnal when their environment is controlled in the domestic way. As such they require no UV lighting, instead getting vitamin D from their food (supplemented by the food supplements included). They also require "belly heat" to digest their food (given by the under tank heater). Jessie loves to be picked up and have a wander around my arms, to the point where all I have to do is put my hand flat in the tank and she climbs right on.

I cant really ship due to the cost and stresses involved for Jessie so pick up from Hamilton or Rotorua. I am a bit of a wuss and would really like her to go to a good home where she will be looked after. This ideally means no small children tapping on the glass or trying to pat her. They are very sturdy animals but can be easily stressed.

Ideally I would look for around $350 but am open to all offers. I will consider selling her by herself but would prefer to sell as a lot. Please PM me if you are interested. Photos of her are below.

Thanks,

Jordy

20150828_093758.thumb.jpg.86db40de5f3b9520151210_194551.thumb.jpg.4a54105c89dad820150411_200531.thumb.jpg.ae525c7fbbcb6b

Ok, as I need to part with her soon, I am open to lower price offers and would be willing to sell her without the set up for a good offer.

I can drop off anywhere from Hamilton to Rotorua and a short drive around they way as well (morrinsville, matamata etc.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$250 is about as high as I can go at the moment to make sure I don't run short in getting her plenty of food and I'd like to spice up the enclosure for her too. I understand she's already a bargain at $300 but I thought there's no harm in asking. I hope I haven't offended you in anyway. She is so beautiful.

I have plenty of food and all the calcium and vitamin supplements that she needs. Dont worry I was not offended but like I said I would like a bit more than $250 if I can. There is a little bit of interest at the moment so if that all falls through I might have to let you know.