FS - Yellow guppy breeding line, snakeskins and other guppies, two 40L tanks

nzfauna

Hi there - I would like to see these fish go to a good home in the Nelson region.  I'm attaching a nominal price of $50 for everything.

1st tank:  For a few years now, I have been breeding with a line of yellow female guppies, which are now mostly breeding true.  I have been using two of their offspring snakeskin males as the fathers.  There are 10s of fish in this tank now - mostly females.

2nd tank:  I have been using this as my 'overflow and males' tank.  The highlights are:  1 unusual blue/green male, 1 orange/yellow male, a green diamond female, and a couple of partially snakeskin males.

The tanks themselves are 40L each, and include the built-in  filters/pumps etc.  The tanks are well established and healthy.  They have a few plastic plants in them, and non-invasive, naturalised 'seaweed'.

I am selling these fish because, since moving from Wellington in July, my current and future priorities have changed/will be changing.

I want these fish to go to someone who knows a lot about fish, fish-keeping, and ideally someone who is keen on keeping up the yellow breeding.

See pic and vid of fish and tanks in post below.  Vid shows the fish.

Please reply in this thread if you're interested or have questions.

Edited by nzfauna

• 2 weeks later...