Returning at last!

Stephanie

I've been a bit of a slack fishkeeper for a few years now, cruising along with several tanks going but nothing really exciting happening, but then I had an idea!

And magically a 540L (1600x570x600) tank appeared at my house last night. 

So I think I am officially back and obsessed with the hobby again.

My plan now is to shut down most of my tanks over the next few months, and end up with just 3, the big one, a 3 foot quarantine and a 4 foot (work in progress also!) for my other obsession, my bell frogs. So hi! And get ready for a thousand and one questions as I go from my "large" 3 foot 160L tank to this. Yay for a new nerdy adventure! 

P.S - The new site looks great!!!

I've been a bit of a slack fishkeeper for a few years now, cruising along with several tanks going but nothing really exciting happening, but then I had an idea!

And magically a 540L (1600x570x600) tank appeared at my house last night. 

So I think I am officially back and obsessed with the hobby again.

My plan now is to shut down most of my tanks over the next few months, and end up with just 3, the big one, a 3 foot quarantine and a 4 foot (work in progress also!) for my other obsession, my bell frogs. So hi! And get ready for a thousand and one questions as I go from my "large" 3 foot 160L tank to this. Yay for a new nerdy adventure! 

P.S - The new site looks great!!!

Ah hahaha  - that didn't take long.  I saw the twinkle in your eyes at the weekend.

Welcome back.  Keep those extra tanks, you will want them eventually.

Wow, not everyone has a magical tank appear in their house! B|

Much excitement ahead and we look forward to progress reports and pics.

I will be updating i'm sure, but magical tank has been sitting in my garage since 11pm last Tuesday while we wait on the lounge flooring to be done! Sooooo frustrating.

Ah hahaha  - that didn't take long.  I saw the twinkle in your eyes at the weekend.

Welcome back.  Keep those extra tanks, you will want them eventually.

Ooopsy! I picked up the lights, bought my partner some dinner to win him over then persuaded him to just go and have a look at the tank...600kms later I came home very happy and organised a truck for a few days later hahaha. Auckland really does have all the good things, but I am sick of travelling and traffic!