Pleco ID help please

Colour_genes

Three plecos have turned up in a lfs, that I would like some help with ID please, as I suspect they are not exactly what the supplier has labelled them as (or, there again, they may be).

There are 2 'gold stripes on brown types, and one black& white. The 2 gold/brown ones arrived labelled as Peckoltia vittata, but to my eyes they look quite different. Can anyone positively ID these, and are they likely to both be males? The black/ white one was labelled as 'Zebra pleco panaque sp' which looks like possibly a mistake as well, I thought maybe L066??

Here are the best photos I could get, what do you think? I don't actually intend purchasing any of these (at the moment anyway) but it would be nice to know a bit more precisely what the are.

DSCN0187 striped pleco 1.jpg

DSCN0188 Striped pleco 2.jpg

DSCN0192 Striped plecs 2.jpg

DSCN0194 Zebra Pleco.jpg

the first two are clown plecos, possibly a male and female - you can see the odontodes (spikes) on the tail of the second fish so that's a male. Not sure about the third one. Its not L066. Maybe some sort of Peckoltia??? You could try posting the pic on pleco planet or Planet catfish.