FS -Tropical aquarium plants Crypts - Tauranga

dennis

Tropical aquarium plants Crypts - I have been told these are Cryptocoryne Affinis but not sure

I have some Cryptocoryne Affinis plants for sale 3 for $15 then $5 per extra plant if you Buy 4 or more of these plants I will give you A free plant - So can do 5 plants for $20

There's few plants available for you to pick from at the moment

These are rosette plants that get some red on the underside of some of the leaves .- The plants for sale range from up to about 12 to 16 cm high tip to tip including stems and leaves at the moment some maybe even bigger they will grow bigger and these plants seem to grow 3 to 5 stems then grow runners with offsets ( more plants ) and clumps up these plants have roots growing on them and some plants have runners growing off them now - They come from a snail free tank - Plants come with lead weights on them to help hold them down

Pick up is in Otumoetai Tauranga - Pick up Only

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No thanks not in a hurry to sell best I can do is $4 ea for 5 or more for bigger ones around 15cm with out lead weights or have some smaller ones about 10 to 12cm mixed $3 ea for 10 or more with out lead weights. Have seen these plants selling on trade me for $10 + ea and saw last weekend a shop tank saying all Crypts $12 ea so my price is about one 1/3 of that and they only had one kind not this kind also will look at trading for fish or maybe other plants welcome to come have a look some time if you like Jim