Has anyone use a proline Co2 cylinder?

I went to my local co2 refiller and purchased a second hand fire extinguisher which he certifies and refills, paid around $120, bought a solenoid regulator online, been going more than 7 years no problems

What's your locality? It's pretty difficult to get extinguishers shipped.

Up here in Auckland BOC or Supergas will sell them certified. All cylinders need to be certified before any filling place will fill them.

My regulator came from Supergas along with the cylinder and my solenoid from HFF. Been running for 5 years without missing a beat :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are best to look up the white/yellow pages or google to find local suppliers in your area. Cylinders are something that are not easily shipped.

You will also find that if you go to user control panel and put your location in your profile people are more likely to respond. People often don't bother to trawl through posts to see if the location may be somewhere in a thread, or not :)

I got my cylinder shipped to me (full of co2) from nelson for $60 (i i remember correctly). Your average fish hobbyist is not likely to ship it to you, but a company might.

Have a look on Trademe but not under the fish section :wink:

But other than that, what Adrienne said.