Glossostigma cleisanthum and other choices for carpet

Angelo

so got my planted tank with Glossostigma elatinoides and now wanted to try Glossostigma cleisanthum. It seems a bit better looking for carpet since it has smaller leaves. Where would be the best option for me to get a small starter bunch for propagation? aside from glosso and dwarf hairgrass, what other options do I have for foreground carpet? Thanks

I had viewed the plant database and found that its a native.:) please do pm me if you have some to spare and would be happy to propagate it and share. I'm currently on the process of propagating glosso emmersed and so far so good.:) it would be a great carpet option because of its smaller leaf. Thanks for the reply guys! Cheers

• 1 month later...

I have found out it was a form of selliera radicans from its flowers so sorry but also Glossostigma cleistanthum has bigger leaves then glossostigma elatiniodes I think you're confused it with glossostigma diandrum with has very small leaves