Is it true that ..?

Kosta

Greeting friends.

Is it true that it is impossible to reproduce aquarium fish in North Land because of the climate?

The most common species such as :

ancistrus, coridoras,angel fish, neon tetra, live birth fishes, siam fighter - betta,Danio rerio zebra, trochogaster ........

Greeting friends.

Is it true that it is impossible to reproduce aquarium fish in North Land because of the climate?

The most common species such as :

ancistrus, coridoras,angel fish, neon tetra, live birth fishes, siam fighter - betta,Danio rerio zebra, trochogaster ........

Haha, Who told you that?

Not at all true.

Some of those fish are more sensitive to changes in air pressure i.e. siamese fighters so if you time it when a cold front/thunderstorm is about to come through you will get a good spawn.

Fish like cory like a cooler water change to get them spawning.

But certainly no truth that they won't spawn in Northland. If it was a fish keeper who told you that then they are clearly doing it all wrong!

lol if only i lived in southland i could've done so much better

perhaps you're meaning without a heater and maybe outside? over summer it is definitely possible with cooler water species like danios and barbs. i've done it (during summer) in tauranga with barbs