Places to see in northland

Aaron-Betta

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone, just thought I would point out that I am in charge of the fish department at this store now. We are at the vet clinic on Empire Street. Rest assured the fish are in good hands! I have had over 8 years experience and at my last position at Animal Antics in Tauranga I was responsible for 200 tanks. I have also been president of the Bay Fish and Reptile Club in Tauranga, am a qualified Vet Nurse, and have a Certificate in Finfish Culture from Mahurangi Tech. I have made a couple of changes and am working on growing the hobby in the Far North.

I am working on bringing the rest of the staff up to speed, but if you happen to be in-store and I'm not there or the others aren't able to solve your problem, ask them nicely to give me a call or leave your details. I'm only too happy to help! We can indeed have fish shipped from the major suppliers, and have a good range of aquatic plants. I can source most things that you might be after :D

Come in and check it out, you won't be disappointed :)

• 2 months later...