Oddball For 750 Litre?

When I had them I couldn't find males anywhere so just wondering really..

I wondered if two males together were a no no. :) These sorts of discussions on oddballs and ones on cichlids are really good for my knowledge :)

The only issue I'd see with your stock list is feeding the ctenopoma with all the other boisterous feeders it there could be a bit difficult. I don't think you've over-done it for a 750L tank at all. I had 30 med-large clowns and a bunch of cichlids in my old tank of similar size, as long as your filtration is up to the task I think you'd be fine with 6-10 clowns in there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I vote more clown loaches I'm running 45 in my 1200L they look amazing when there all out and about schooling i also have nine silver dollars which also show good schooling behavior. I rekn increase your numbers of what you got, your fish will thank you for it.

I vote more clown loaches I'm running 45 in my 1200L they look amazing when there all out and about schooling i also have nine silver dollars which also show good schooling behavior. I rekn increase your numbers of what you got, your fish will thank you for it.

Thanks for the advice. Your tank sounds amazing.

They would but apparently they are picky eaters which is not good when you have a school of big, fast moving silver dollars.

I find feeding them at night is the easiest way for them to feed.

My one is going awesome. After the first couple of weeks of being timid, he now comes out at half light and swims everywhere on the hunt for food.

Amazing fish to watch, very interesting.