Convenience Store ideas????

waterlogged

roadside biltong store. learn to make it well and sell for $50kg. good driving munchies.

i have another suggestion but that kinda depends on whether there are any schools or churches in the immediate area...

Have to agree on the biltog, I've not found a good dried meat in NZ. In the UK I was lucky enough to know a SA couple that made it on a small commercial scale for the local farmers market.

Could also get in on the legal high market, some of them seem to be doing very well :digH:

is it in town or on a highway? coz demographics

on a highway, long distance drivers with kids in the back would gladly pay out for an activity pack, fill with cheap toys, crayons, lollies etc

in a town or city, i'm gonna have to say booze. drive through booze shop, don't have to get out of your car. i think it might possibly be legal even.

love the pet shop idea ha ha.

legal highs.... don't want any thing to do with that and alcohol maybe wine and beer..... but in a place that emphasis driving maybe not.

Biltong is a good idea.

Cafe would work but loads of stations have those. I am trying to be creative.

The station is on a main road in Auckland that leads off of the motor way towards a mall with out saying too much.