Auckland Fishkeepers BBQ and get together today!!

Adrienne

:f77: , its Auckland Fishkeepers end of year get together and BBQ at my house today, Mt St John Ave, Epsom. PM myself or get hold of LIam if you don't know the exact number or where my house is. Starting around 1pm. Bring meat and drinks. Seeing as I am nice and central no one has to travel extreme distances to be there. See you this afternoon!

There are definite benefits to being in a club, even if you don't get to many meetings. While its nice to be able to chat online and share ideas, actually talking person to person and looking at tanks rather than pictures is imo much much better.

The more members a club has, the wider the variety of experiences and ages and it all makes it fun.

There are definite benefits to being in a club, even if you don't get to many meetings. While its nice to be able to chat online and share ideas, actually talking person to person and looking at tanks rather than pictures is imo much much better.

The more members a club has, the wider the variety of experiences and ages and it all makes it fun.

i will talk to my wife.... get the approval