New freshwater fishes book!

Stella

Zealandia is in Karori, isn't it. Went there on a school trip last year, would love to see their/your approach and work when it's finished.

Ugh, need some money or to beg someone, it would be great to have your book! Early b-day present for me maybe next year! :hail: :bounce: :bggrn:

Another option for those who can't get it yet (and those who want to help those who can't get it yet), is to put in a request at your local public or school library. Most libraries grab any NZ books, so you needn't worry you are ordering something strange and obscure ;)

:lol: terribly sorry about that, Caryl!

Don't worry, the next one will be much harder to lose. A big thick coffee-table style book, doing real justice to Rod Morris' photos which will be in almost every spread, with the text exploring the native fish fauna as a whole - chapters on habitat, migration, reproduction, diet, biogeography/phylogeny, behaviour, parasites and diseases, and a comparison of the 'themes' of the native fish fauna compared with the world.

You will be able to order it in about fifty years time when I emerge from my study with the completed epic tome, frail and blinking in the bright light ;) :sage: