New freshwater fishes book!

Stella

86dcb04c-4b24-11e3-926d-12313b082460-original.jpg

And a radio interview of me enthusing about native fish: http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/nights/audio/2575760/on-the-spot

Sorry I haven't been around here much in the last year! Aquaria don't work so well when living in a campervan. I may get a bit more involved in the aquarium side of things soon as Zealandia is wanting to renovate their approach to native fish and is seeking my advice. I will get back into aquaria one day when the idea of living in house without wheels doesn't disturb me so much.

Meanwhile, I have plans for my third book on native fish... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Arrived today (photo of it beside the last book on the subject, that is a little dated now):

From fishpond.co.nz?

Just found an email from the 8th

The release date for A Photographic Guide to Freshwater Fishes of New Zealand is still listed as 1st Dec 2013 however it hasn't quite hit the shelves. There are plenty of copies on order and they are probably just putting the finishing touches on it.

Rest assured, that your copy has been reserved and we will ship it to you as soon as possible.

this should be me :mbh:

I came home to the following message from Fishpond...

Hooray! Today we sent you:

* A Photographic Guide to Freshwater Fishes of New Zealand

We anticipate delivery between Monday and Wednesday. :happy1: :happy2: :bounce:

You need to let me know exactly where you are parked Stella to see if may be close enough to visit when we go to Paton's Rock next week.

:happy2:

Caryl, evenings I am parked by the river north of Motueka, days I am parked at DOC but I am out driving somewhere nearbyish. Just text me and we shall meet up. Looking forward to seeing you again! :wave:

Li@m, like a fine wine, I am sure it will be better by then ;)