Show us your leos!!

reuben.a

they all the same ? ? ish eh ..

explanation needed here for a bloody ignorant, sorry I mean immigrant. does that mean there was only one pair (or a single person with Leos) once here in NZ and all the Leos around nowadays came from that single pair ? were they imported illegally or with a permit ? is it right that officially there are no Leos in OZ ?

Happy Merry

lol sorry, who did you get them off? pics?

dammit. ill go get some pics then ... the albino doesn't like photos though, if it eats my camera don't blame me.

explanation needed here for a bloody ignorant, sorry I mean immigrant. does that mean there was only one pair (or a single person with Leos) once here in NZ and all the Leos around nowadays came from that single pair ? did they come to NZ illegally or with a permit ? is it right that officially there are no Leos in OZ ?

Happy Merry

lol very merry day here. dog just farted wot the ... evacuate.

back again. yeah was down to one male a few years back apparently.

not aloud exotics in aus I don't think? they have knobtail geckos that are similar though.

My understanding is that they originated from Orana park and someone collected a few but were all famales but mated them to the only known male left in the country and now we are away with breeding them. Therefore all the variations have come from what were wild natural coloured stock only a few generations ago. The expression "unrelated pairs" is of course relative.

lol at um all of the above, i had a rottweiler i know how bad the flatulants can be. My understanding is the same as Allan's there all related, but genes are naturally going to become more prominent in certain lines due to the even further concentration of those genes, where others would be removing certain genes by breeding out to non carriers. All the genes can be brought out from any line as there all there, but breeding to target will make better of them.