Wanted - Aiptasia in wellington

TURSTY

my nano is full of it haha if i can get my anemone to move off one of the rocks ill let you know it has a fair few on it (the rock not anemone), i have just added 3 peppermints to the tank tho so will see how they go first. there are a few small frags of zoos i have that also have aiptasia on them that you could have if you wanted to use them to seed a aiptasia culture? could use the middle compartment of your sump put them in with some other live rock and swap it out for rock in the tank as they get eaten/grow

Yeah I went and brought a few bits of rock with the anems on it and have that in the sump with a good deal of rock to start growing. Only issue ATM is my copperband is eating it faster then it can grow by about 10x. It's funny I have now gone from having a huge problem with aiptasia to now trying to grow it haha.

If you ever want any of it cleaned, let me know and I can stick the rock in my tank for a few days then give it back.

haha thats what i need but my tank is too small for a copperband :facepalm: thanks for the offer but most of my rock has coral attached so im not too keen of moving it haha lucky the new tank should be ready to go soon :D then i might have to get my own copper band haha

I was thinking about a Copperband for my tank because I have plenty of aiptasia and have given up trying to kill it. But after a bit of research have decided against it for now. The copperbands also has a taste for other types of soft corals which I have or hope to get in the future.

haha thats what i need but my tank is too small for a copperband :facepalm: thanks for the offer but most of my rock has coral attached so im not too keen of moving it haha lucky the new tank should be ready to go soon :D then i might have to get my own copper band haha

No need when Tursty could just prostitute out his copperband. $50/night, tank must be clean and free of diseases...

No need when Tursty could just prostitute out his copperband. $50/night, tank must be clean and free of diseases...

haha good thinking... only problem i can see other than diseases would be the stress put on the fish during catching, transport ect ect but its a good idea especially if you know a few people with aip issues