AFA FaceBook Page for those who want to become members.

Li@m

What about reading it once you had opened it?

Also on a serious note, I paid and sent in the email a few days ago, but how long does it take to become a paid member on this site, and be able to access the paid members parts?

The club emails through a list of members to the FNZAS secretary who then gets me to change your account over :) I'm sure if someone can confirm that you are indeed a member, I could be convinced to set you up.

Generally though, this will be in bulk rather than person by person as they join up.

The list of new members will be sent through to Phantom on completion of all capitations being received from the clubs. This in the past has been a longish process as all members have had to be removed and all the new ones reloaded, I believe manually. Closing date for the 2013-14 capitations is 20 July. The list will go through to the admin on about 22 July - the same time as the membership cards will be printed. New members will be given access to certain areas of the forums, dependant on their position in their club ie president, delegate and those who were members but have not paid will be removed. There will be a post in the clubs part of the forum when it has been done :) Any capitations received after the closing date will be processed late August/early September :)

The list of new members will be sent through to Phantom on completion of all capitations being received from the clubs. This in the past has been a longish process as all members have had to be removed and all the new ones reloaded, I believe manually. Closing date for the 2013-14 capitations is 20 July. The list will go through to the admin on about 22 July - the same time as the membership cards will be printed. New members will be given access to certain areas of the forums, dependant on their position in their club ie president, delegate and those who were members but have not paid will be removed. There will be a post in the clubs part of the forum when it has been done :) Any capitations received after the closing date will be processed late August/early September :)

I realise you say closing date is the 20th, but I fly out to Aus on the 20th for 2.5 weeks. Would be MUCH easier and quicker for me to get this done for you if you could have whatever info you do have to me by the 19th so I can do it Friday night before I fly out.

A membership card gives you up to 10% discount on certain items from supporting stores - if you ask nicely :) and you must produce your membership card which must be current :)

It is not a right and does not apply to any sale items or discounted deals ie 1 for $4 5 for $16.

Not all stores offer this discount.