Movies and tv shows - let's discuss

Jaide

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG did anyone see this weeks Game of Thrones!!!

Yes, I knew it was coming but it still shocked me.

I really don't know how G R R Martin can keep the plot in his head, it's got more twists and turns in it than a roll of wire.

Now we shall have the entrance of Lady Stone Heart, what do they say about a Woman scorned?

She's gonna take revenge to new heights.

what's with fox and cancelling good shows?

they cancelled family guy after a couple of seasons.. then reinstated it after millions of people complained. now family guy has just finished season 11 and still one of their highest rated tv shows. obviously fox are not very in tune with their viewers...

Was it Fox who aired Firefly all out of order so it didn't make sense and thus doomed the show?

Shame, I love Firefly :cry:

Read the books so know what happens. Just started watching season 2 :bggrn:

I think I'd rather stab myself in the face with a fork than watch that again :tears:

I haven't read the books, but there better be some comeuppance coming up soon, that's all I can say!

Some of the twitter comments and youtube reactions are hilarious

:gpo2: Pfft, what spoilers? Something happens at a wedding. There's what, three weddings this season? Gee, that really gives it away :roll:

If you consider that a spoiler, you'd better stay off the web altogether, too - it's all over social media sites at the moment.

+1 for Firefly.

Luther was a great series, anyone else watch it?

:gpo2: Pfft, what spoilers? Something happens at a wedding. There's what, three weddings this season? Gee, that really gives it away :roll:

If you consider that a spoiler, you'd better stay off the web altogether, too - it's all over social media sites at the moment.

+1 for Firefly.

Luther was a great series, anyone else watch it?

I count atleast 4 weddings that there should be.

Havn't seen it, but I might start watching it.

My opinion is he isn't making it up, if you read the books he alludes to allot of the thing that are going to happen long before they do, like John Snows parents.

Nah he's definitely not making it up as he goes, it's just too complicated.

The latest theory is Eddard's sister Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen are Jon parents, which if you read all the hints and tidbits seems deliciously likely.

Which would make Jon heir to the Iron throne.

The latest theory is Eddard's sister Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen are Jon parents, which if you read all the hints and tidbits seems deliciously likely.

That is my opinion to, just waiting to learn that from howland reed or possibly but less likely Barristan Selmy, so many hints towards that being the correct parents.

Clearly I haven't read that book yet as I didn't know that :env: