2x red tail tinfoil barbs

long fin eel

giant red gourami

red parrot fish

earth eater

school of albino catfish

school of sterbi's

1 fire eel

was wondering what other fish could i chouse from that would get along?

new tank will be 940l so they'l have more room an room for a few more friends

that is a surprisingly good mix of fish i like it, tho i do share some of the caution on the corys the other fish may not eat them but that doesn't mean they wont get killed,

they are all very big fish i don't know if the tank is big enough or not, its gonna be a try and see deal i think, maybe a large common pleco wont go amiss makes cleaning a big tank like that a bit easier, whats the dimensions of the tank btw?

iv had my cories in their from nearly day one with all them fish an they dont get botherd at all! even before i got the larger fish. an their i have never seen them get chased around.

yea i like arowanas but dont think could handel one of them lol the gourami is enough.

an what 940l with all them fish you saying itd be full up? the tanks going to be 2.1m x 750 wide x 650 high.

looks like i mite have to take a video to prove it.. theirs alot of hiding places for all the fish an the cories just cruise round do their own thing no problem. like i say they have been in their from day one a when got bigger fish did think about them but they have turned out fine no hassel at all iv never seen them being harased

Don't worry about it datto, it will be fine in your tank. Also since when has minimum size required meant you can't have any other fish aswell? It doesn't mean that minimum size is for every single fish you keep you have to keep adding that many litres. What your saying Adrienne is if I kept say an arowana that needs a minimum tank of 200g then I want to add another I have to go up another 200g.

It'd be nice to keep the gourami, it just means you have a bit less space for other fishies. Some people prefer heaps of smaller fish and some prefer one super larger fish and a few small fish - so depends what you fancy :) For my tank I was originally going to have lots of smaller fish (small monster fish that is!) but now I've decided to thin out my stock and and have some smaller ones and one large one (an aro!!). Nothings permanent in fish keeping, if he gets too big and you want to change your tank up I'm sure you'll be able to find him a new home :)