Conference 2013 Registrations - close end of April

Warren

Anyone can attend.

The FNZAS is an incorporated society and its affairs are therefore open to the public. The AGM is restricted to the committee and 2 delegates from each affiliated society but observers are welcome and often get to speak if they want to on matters of discussion, they just can't vote on anything. The AGM is usually only a small part of the event with the bulk of it being social with many different things happening. It's a chance to catch up with old mates and make new ones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No family pass sorry.

Actual conference registration has been reduced from the $60 charged n the past two years to $25 this year and this will reflect in what you actually receive ie morning tea & lunch only. Sunday activity charge does not include lunch which gives the option of buying cheaper or taking your own along with you. However if you give me the age of your children I will see how much the Kelly Tarltons side of it will be and let you know. Also let me know if you decide to remain for the BBQ at my house on the Sunday night.

I have done my absolute best to keep costs down which is why two of the evenings are being hosted in my own home. Auckland is not a cheap place to live!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...