SNEAK PREVIEW! My NZ freshwater fish book

Stella

Ok, I will be allowing SNEAK PREVIEWS of the manuscript for my second book 'A Photographic Guide To Freshwater Fishes of New Zealand', which will be for this series: http://www.newhollandpublishers.co.nz/l ... sub_cat=14

To qualify for this once in a lifetime exclusive opportunity, all you have to do is read over it with a fine-toothed comb and get back to me with comments by next weekend.

Light holiday reading! :thup:

(you know what, I am actually begging here. I am supposed to have the manuscript in really soon and it needs a lot of preening and I have hit that place where I feel like I have no idea what I am doing any more and starting to freak out a bit) :nilly:

I am ESPECIALLY in need of:

1. people who know their salmoniids and coarse fishes - anglers etc

2. people who are good with written English

3. people who know about mahinga kai and Maori knowledge of freshwater fishes

4. anyone who has seen the wild guppies

Native fish nuts are handy too ;)

You don't have to read the whole thing, little bits of help are useful too.

Please EMAIL ME, I hate the clunky PM system. :mbh:

my mother tongue is not english but the way I do understand Stellas post is you have to send her an eMail and show your interest to help and then she will send you the manuscript or a link to it. the link in her post is just as an example to show in which series her book will be published...