top three fish

disgustipated

Dwarf puffers because they're so adorable and like tiny puppies.

Bumblebee gobies - I like their grumpy little granddad faces.

Tetras (ok, I know this is a bit of a massive group, so I'm cheating) I love the way they school. A huge group of cardinals in a planted tank? Beautiful.

1> Black Ghost Knife - Could watch one for hours on end. The way they swim is just mesmerising.

2> Odessa barbs - My favourite barbs - The interaction between them is non stop - They get along with everything else in the tank and their colours are even better close up.

3> Bettas - I love the way they get all excited when I feed them , and the way they absolutely destroy food. Amazing fins and colours - truly beautiful fish.

My tune would probably change if I had experience with larger fish but my experience is limited to 3-4ft or smaller tanks :thup:

Black arowana, probably the most interesting looking, graceful, elusive, fish I've ever kept.

Geophagus altifrons, simply because it is the only true Geophagus we get here. Always busy, good looking especially when the fin extensions get long.

ex-Cichlasoma festae, colour, size, rarity, and pure badassness. (yes that is actually a word)

cool, wanna say why you picked hoplos? i've always wanted one and want to know what they are like?

I just like them, they are different, they look cool with their armor plates and spots and I couldn't get rid of my two 13cm girls. They are also good at cleaning up and food about. They sift through the sand and they are peaceful.

Black Ghost knife

Betta's

Dwarf puffers

all for personality reasons haven't kept any larger puffers before but I think they would be the same just nastier.

very hard call though

I had 2 GSP that were living in full marine before they went carpet surfing. They were about 3 years old and beautiful, docile fish. I was expecting super aggressive. They're very intelligent fish, are puffers.

I had 2 GSP that were living in full marine before they went carpet surfing. They were about 3 years old and beautiful, docile fish. I was expecting super aggressive. They're very intelligent fish, are puffers.

what are GSP?

i will be voting for the fahaka puffer to be imported on the upcoming list vote thingie. if i can get my hands on a fahaka puffer, all my other fish will be sold and that will be the only fish i keep in my big tank.