ok to save us all some surfing post your stoopid stuff here

F15hguy

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I inspected the toilets in a pub once and rarked the publican up about not having a seat on one of the ladies toilets. He explained that a lady had been taken out through the main bar on a stretcher at prime time Saturday evening with the seat supaglued to her backside and they hadn't got round to replacing it yet.

I inspected the toilets in a pub once and rarked the publican up about not having a seat on one of the ladies toilets. He explained that a lady had been taken out through the main bar on a stretcher at prime time Saturday evening with the seat supaglued to her backside and they hadn't got round to replacing it yet.

So many questions to ask Alan :rotf:

Idiocracy, De-Evolution at its finest

Unaware of what year it was, Joe wandered the streets desperate for help. But the English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

omg you found me!!!!!

there isn't a smiley that shows my laughing right now.

though I would say the flamingo would be another ... wait is that a palm... my bad

btw just watched REC a horror movie, its subtitled in greek but seriously one of the best movies ever made

btw just watched REC a horror movie, its subtitled in greek but seriously one of the best movies ever made

they made a couple of sequels to that. haven't seen the sequels yet tho.

you should watch the poughkeepsie tapes.

and if you like seriously disturbing movies, go with the french, i definitely recommend "martyrs"