Post your reptile/amphibian photos

emaytiti

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Alan. Sorry about the one you lost. It was a beauty for sure.

Normally when I have had hatchlings born with yolk attached I would keep it in a tub with moist toilet paper and keep it quite humid. It normally falls off within a day or two. I have lost one with the yolk attached. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. It can also be a sign that they are born slightly prem.

Please post pics of the little one as it grows :) I love hatchlings :)

The live one was the same but came through. I incubated for males and they hatched in 49 and 51 days. I have incubated for females and had them hatch in 40 days and be OK. I kept it on moist vermiculite for 3 days but no luck---win some/lose some.Thanks for your comments. Just sad because it would have been a stunner. The paterning would have given longitudinal black lines like the previous one I posted.

The live one was the same but came through. I incubated for males and they hatched in 49 and 51 days. I have incubated for females and had them hatch in 40 days and be OK. I kept it on moist vermiculite for 3 days but no luck---win some/lose some.Thanks for your comments. Just sad because it would have been a stunner. The paterning would have given longitudinal black lines like the previous one I posted.

Would definately have been a stunner