What fighters are yall breeding at the mo?

Trilobite

It seems more are bred there than anywhere else. Quality>quantity though.

+1 Theres a number of people breeding towards a particular goal though which is good, instead of just crossing anything and everything they can find. Its always disappointing when I see a real nice fish crossed to a vt or ct

Hmm I might have to join up to ctt again then

I would love to get a blue dragon HMPK line going but I can only find PK :(

Me too! or a copper dragon. And the only hmpk are dumbos with ugly bodies:(

Theres a tonne of dragon hms and plenty of trad and trans pk females around. A few generations of careful crosses and you could get some :D do it! do it!

why don't you start a betta club??? would be easier to track down specific lines to get your perfect betta

We've made a facebook club so we can see what everyone else has and what lines they are working on in nz

Me too! or a copper dragon. And the only hmpk are dumbos with ugly bodies:(

Theres a tonne of dragon hms and plenty of trad and trans pk females around. A few generations of careful crosses and you could get some :D do it! do it!

We've made a facebook club so we can see what everyone else has and what lines they are working on in nz

My dumbo pk male has a really nice body shape and the hmpk girl I have is beautiful too but I dont have the space to spawn them unfortunately. They are also perfectly matched in colouring.

We have been considering holding another National Fish Show but it is difficult getting people willing to help. Many talk the talk but when it comes to walking the walk, suddenly they are unavailable, or the time doesn't suit, or they have to work that weekend etc. :roll:

Too late for 2013 as they have had enough trouble finding suitable rooms for conference and could not find anything to incorporate a Show as well.

We tried to get a Show at conference last year but that fell through as well.

Organising a conference and a Show at the same time is too much for those involved since the majority doing the Show are also heavily involved in conference.

We also have to bear in mind the current location of the Show paraphernalia (Hamilton I believe) and the cost of moving it elsewhere. I think Napier may have been considering giving it a go as they have held Shows in the past.

Pardon me, I just realised we have gone :smot:

Back to fighters please. Those with fighters could consider a mini Show, especially in Christchurch if that is where most seem to be. Not sure if they would be keen with the quakes still going on though. The NZKA used to have annual mini shows at their AGM's and Wellington once had a Livebearer Show.