Listing #: 496629401

Hi all, does anyone know what this new shop that is apparently "re-opening" in Auckland and currently selling via Trade Me? The variety of fighters available seems fantastic but he/she is not very forth coming with any shop information and seems selective as to who can buy certain types of fighters e.g.

"Super Delta SDT M (females only avilable to selective customers with prior order) Elephant M (females only for above customers)

HMs. M (same as above)"

Seller goes by the user name "abz1982". Very curious.

I've also been wondering. Not much help if not enough information is given and I would love pictures).

I was wondering if maybe it was Aqua Village? which just disappeared from the shop where it was in Onehunga.

Possibly Adrienne? I went there in May, while waiting for my cars WOF, the guy in the fishing store said he works from home/garage in Howick. He gave me his card but I have either lost it or thrown in away?

I hope it works out and will be nice to see new fighter stock, I still can't get my head about this selective sales Trade Me, this surely isn't allowed? I wonder if he is quarantining his own fish?

No its not allowed on tm. If you buy on tm then he is legally required to complete the trade otherwise deserves all the feedback he gets.

All I can say is one of the fish that he has sold previously is not what it was sold as. I personally will not buy unless I can see the exact fish I will be getting. I have noted there are several sellers around at the moment, both here and in Christchurch who are not photographing the actual fish that is for sale.

No its not allowed on tm. If you buy on tm then he is legally required to complete the trade otherwise deserves all the feedback he gets.

All I can say is one of the fish that he has sold previously is not what it was sold as. I personally will not buy unless I can see the exact fish I will be getting. I have noted there are several sellers around at the moment, both here and in Christchurch who are not photographing the actual fish that is for sale.

Man, in this day and age and people still can't manage a photo? :facepalm: Will watch with keen interest.