Guppies"

Jaxxnz

Guppies" i got a whole bunch of guppies from trademe fews week ago..

i just notice a bunch of frys pops out of nowhere... :o:o

I am used to seeing frys hatching out of eggs..but these guy just popping out of the blues!!!

are there any other type of fish that laid frys out without seeing eggs hatched?? :o

Guppies" i got a whole bunch of guppies from trademe fews week ago..

i just notice a bunch of frys pops out of nowhere... :o:o

I am used to seeing frys hatching out of eggs..but these guy just popping out of the blues!!!

are there any other type of fish that laid frys out without seeing eggs hatched?? :o

I really can not believe that you purchased fish that you know nothing about. All livebearers have fry and do not lay eggs.

I really can not believe that you purchased fish that you know nothing about. All livebearers have fry and do not lay eggs.

Having seen in other threads the "style" of fishkeeping Jaxxnz is into I don't think he has the wellbeing of these guppies in mind but maybe more if they are tasty for big nasty mutant central american cichlids.

thxs, i got to try out to know it right?

interesting fish thou :wave:

You REALLY didn't know about livebearers? wow. (i'm not angry or anything, just honestly shocked.)

I think egg-layers take a lot more work, I see a lot of posts of people removing the eggs. (Is this to prevent cannibalism?)

They say "breed like bunnies". Guppies breed much more often than bunnies. The hard part is when you get some awfully ugly guppies and you have to decide whether or not to cull. (I'm at that stage now) It's much harder when ONE of the awful come out with a really nice colouration, and you're left wondering if any of the others might as well. :facepalm:

You REALLY didn't know about livebearers? wow. (i'm not angry or anything, just honestly shocked.)

I think egg-layers take a lot more work, I see a lot of posts of people removing the eggs. (Is this to prevent cannibalism?)

They say "breed like bunnies". Guppies breed much more often than bunnies. The hard part is when you get some awfully ugly guppies and you have to decide whether or not to cull. (I'm at that stage now) It's much harder when ONE of the awful come out with a really nice colouration, and you're left wondering if any of the others might as well. :facepalm:

After crawling out of poker :facepalm: i start out with a single goldfish in a small bowl.. then got straight into SCA Cichlids..

dont really know much about livebearers buut it seem to be very interesting..who know i might switch into little livebearers one day.. :slfg:

ahhh very thin on that thou..

After crawling out of poker :facepalm: i start out with a single goldfish in a small bowl.. then got straight into SCA Cichlids..

dont really know much about livebearers buut it seem to be very interesting..who know i might switch into little livebearers one day.. :slfg:

ahhh very thin on that thou..

I was the opposite. I started with live bearers in mind.

Crawling out of poker? Into fishkeeping?