Just cos - What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Are You?

Lucid

I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

(If you were not Mr Do you would be an Asteroid.)

ok thats pretty spot on. lmfao

ok while you guys play master system and mega drive i'll blow the dust off my atari... Joust, Millipede, and Pitfall still work fine. lol but i'll always go and play alex the kidd just for the janken matches... they were fun. lmfao

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

ya im a first

I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

2.png

that like so true :o

• 5 months later...

I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

dam i hoped i would be pac man hes the greatest.

I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

(If you were not a Pacman Ghost you would be Pacman.)

I am Mr Do.

(If you were not Mr Do you would be Pacman.)

I only realised at the end that you could tick more than one answer

I am Jetpac Man.

I love the outdoors; the sense of freedom, of adventure. I love the sensation of free-fall, and would parachute and bungee jump on a moment's notice. I know where I want to be, and I strive to get there, making great effort to collect what I need. I let nothing stand in my way

I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

(If you were not a Scorched Earth Tank you would be an Asteroid.)

LOL :lol:

Mystic wrote:

I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

(If you were not a Pacman Ghost you would be Pacman.)

Me too.

Reminds me about that joke of going nighclubbing, running around in the dark, looking for pills, and running away from ghosts...

...nah video games never affected me. :lol:

I am a Death Chase Rider.

I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees!

8)

I am a Breakout Bat.

I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

(If you were not a Breakout Bat you would be a Pacman Ghost.)