Just cos - What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Are You?

Lucid

Found this and thought it was quite funny

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Who or What are you?

B

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples."

I actually resent this because Mr Do was a rip off of Dig Dug (which was much better in my opinion).

I’m the straight Tetris block.

I’m single, straight, tall and never a square. I fit in with others very well and people often look forward to seeing me, as I’m easy going and don’t mind where I go. More often then not I will fit in.

Sounds like a personal :D

• 1 year later...

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

• 1 month later...

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

(If you were not Mario you would be a Light Cycle.)

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

(If you were not a Light Cycle you would be a Scorched Earth Tank.)

WTF is a light cycle??? I don't even know what a Scorched Earth Tank is!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

I am Pacman. 8)

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly.

The last part is a spot on match :lol: