Diary of a frustrated cat...

LMCB

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day fourteen of my incarceration:

Today my cage was dragged out onto the balcony where I could pay homage to the Great Glowing Orb. She who pays the vet bills muttered something about vitamin D but she obviously does not know that cats do not gain this from the Great Glowing Orb, only from their food, fool. Someone also put a stick and two pieces of bark in my cage - what do they think I am? A dog?

My sojourn was not as pleasant as I would have hoped, as a cool breeze made it quite uncomfortable and then horror of horrors, I noticed that ants were starting to invade my food bowl.

LMCB-cage-08.jpg

My attempts to attract attention to both these facts were ignored - I hope the ants get into their food...

I will watch further Migou videos for future reference.

Day seventeen of my incarceration:

Today I was subject to torture by an instrument they call a 'violin' - the youngest of the humans was 'practicing' in front of my prison. I understand that one is supposed to become more accomplished with 'practice' but this was not the case. I suspect that the tempo of what can only vaguely be described as music was hastened as time progressed in order to make the 'practice' shorter - Silent Night will never be the same for me again...

LMCB-cage-09.jpg

I feigned death in an attempt to distract the human from the screeching that was assailing my ears or at least elicit some sympathy from the other humans and encourage them to make her stop, but they did not notice. I will chew that instrument into indiscernible pulp, case and all when I am free of this cage...

• 2 weeks later...

Dear LMCB,

I have been following the record of your incarceration with interest and (at times) dismay. Some of the abuse you have had to endure :o - the 'violin' torture seemed to be the worst and would appear to violate Article 12 of the first Geneva Convention.

I have become alarmed at your recent lack of communiques and am wondering whether Amnesty International should be contacted to verify your wellbeing.

An update on your progress would be greatly appreciated.