Diary of a frustrated cat...

LMCB

Day eight of my incarceration:

LMCB-cage-04.jpg

My persistent complaints yet again go unheeded, and the teenagers who have taken up residence in the lounge adjacent to my cage mock me by imitating my pleas for release. They are supposed to be engaging in an activity called 'swatting' but seem to spend an inordinate amount of time gathered around a little folding appliance that glows. They occasionally burst into peals of uncontrollable giggling and snorting whilst pointing at the glowing thing and covering their mouths.

LMCB-cage-06.jpg

I show my displeasure at this behaviour by relieving myself in front of them and deliberately making a half hearted attempt at covering it up, the squeals and fast evacuation of the room are some consolation for not being released...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day twelve of my incarceration:

I was returned to the place that smells like dog yesterday, this journey had the possibility to be fraught with danger, as the elder teenager was wishing to control the vehicle for the journey. She has just acquired a piece of plastic they call a 'learners' which seems to give the holder the delusion that they can handle a vehicle in the same manner as the late Sterling Moss, or Ken Block. Despite the vehicle having what is termed an 'automatic gear box', she seems capable of making it hop down the road like an inebriated kangaroo. I vociferously opposed that she be able to control the vehicle and cause me more stress and injury, gratefully my concerns were felt to be valid and she was denied this opportunity.

LMCB-cage-07.jpg

I now have another green bandage, that is lower down my leg, but has large amounts of annoying white fluff around the top in an effort to stop something they call 'chafing'.

I have been making a concerted effort to cultivate a more pitiful look by making my eyes wider and keeping my mouth shut.

Despite the colour of the drapery around my cage Jennifer, I do not think that purple is a colour that will show my gracious ginger fur to it's best advantage. The lady at the place that smells like dog did however, mention knitting, but I doubt it was in the context of attire.