Diary of a frustrated cat...

LMCB

Diary of a frustrated cat...

Day two of my incarceration:

We are not amused...

I have ripped up the newspaper in my cage to demonstrate that I am not pleased with my current accommodation, I can neither sit on my favourite spot on the sofa nor eat as many cat biscuits as I please out of the bowl in the laundry.

I will complain vociferously until some mug takes pity on me and releases me from my prison.

LMCB-04.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day four of my incarceration:

My attempts to garner sympathy have been to no avail as yet, I will have to double my efforts and cultivate a more pitiful meow.

I have begun to systematically destruct the cardboard appliance that was put around my litter tray to curtail the flicking of cat litter around the room - my theory is the more litter I flick the faster they will tire of cleaning it up and therefore release me.

LMCB-cage-03.jpg

Hey if you haven't figured out how to pick the lock yet you deserve to stay there until you are thinner (or have lost your voice) :wink:

If you were truly hungry you would attempt to eat the kitty litter!

PS. I have just been told a lot of people buy the pellet fire pellets to use as kitty litter. It apparently works just as well and is a lot cheaper than the "proper" stuff.

Notes that the Federation Editor's logic is flawed, this could possibly be attributed to the cocktail of drugs she is taking to alleviate the pain from her prolapsed disk and lack of sleep? If I had opposable thumbs, does she really think I would still be in here?

Note to self - cross her off my 'send chocolates for Christmas list', may send a special type of brown pellets to her instead...

Day five of my incarceration:

Was taken back to the bad place that smells of dog this afternoon to have my bandage attended to as it appears to be slipping down my leg.

My cage was put upon a chair tantalisingly near to large bags of cat food, but alas I could not reach any of them.

The sycophant clinic cat they call Charlie took advantage of my incarceration in a smaller cage to taunt me.

Charlie-02.jpg

Charlie-01.jpg

He may appear all sweetness and innocence, but he does not fool me.

LMCB-cage-05.jpg

I have been returned to the cage in the lounge and ignored in favour of something on the big screen called 'rugby', once again my pleas for release go unheeded.

Day six of my incarceration:

My gallant bid for freedom was thwarted this morning by the one called Warren, needless to say I summoned my most vehement hiss upon being apprehended and left copious amounts of ginger and white fur on his black jacket in disgust before I was stuffed unceremoniously into the small cage and returned to the place that smells like dog.

LMCB-bandage-04.jpg

I now have a larger bandage on my leg that is not supposed to restrict the flow of blood to my toes as the last one did because I could bend it. I find this new bandage most ungracious and unwieldy and quite unbecoming for a cat to have to wear. I have mentioned this several times, but again have been ignored.

If I hear 'awww... look at the cute little blue fish' again, I fear I may vomit.