Any sims fans out there?

mcrudd

I know your feeling Bishop, I get very upset with the speed of weightloss of my sims. I make this huge sim and five minutes on the treadmill and she/he is a size 10 where they were a 24. I go and walk more than 5km a day and gain weight :slfg:

I realy miss seasons from sims 2 and superstar from sims 1, I loved all the extras in sims 1, especially the huge fishtank you could go scuba in. I also used to make custom content for sims 2, but with sims 3 I am just enjoying the game :thup:

have all of the sims 1

all of the sims 2 except pets (but borrowed it from neighbour)

all of the current sims 3 except the town stuff pack

am playing the sims social on facebook

No, i'm not addicted :slfg:

:wave: hello fellow simaholic :thup: I used to play simsocial, but got bored with it quickly so its uninstalled, I am however walking in and out of EB considering to buy the new Medieval expansion :facepalm:

I played 1, 3 & Medieval but I find they get boring quickly, never play more than 1 family group on them. I prob liked medieval the best since the Sims had less 'needs' and the story lines were amusing.

I love building houses and furnishing them. And I do makeovers on all the townies, ea makes super ugly sims :sick: My favourite to play so far has been Medieval, I might just give in and buy the Pirates and Nobles expansion :digH:

I used to enjoy trying to marry random sims from around the place, building a pool, making them swim, taking the ladder out and watching them drown, so my cool sim never died. Simple things and simple minds yeah?

Hahaha I did that too in sims 2 but now they just climb out the sides so you need to build a wall around the pool once they are in LOL. You know what I really miss. Its the cowplant, I can't tell you how many ugly sims around my neighbourhood gave my sim a longer life when they drank the milk after the cowplant ate them :sml1:

I am definate Sims player. I did play the one on Facebook but also tired of it quickly. I only have sims 2 and open for business expansion, hubby told me to sell them all to buy sims 3. Then I missed it so much I went and got those two. Have most of the sims 3 and play quite a bit. Only missing two stuff packs I think and am also looking forward to pets. I would love to buy Barnacle Bay and the other new place off the website but don't have enough credit. Also bought the sims medival which hubby quite enjoyed. Nice to to their are other sims fans!

• 2 months later...
Is that Sims3? If so is it me or are the graphics no so super as i thought they were. :dunno:

Aww its actually better, my computer is four years old allready and not that good. I will however try and take a much better type picture next time I play so you can see. Else there is some nice ones in my link of my pets album above :)

I love sims! gotta save up for sims 3 pets :thup:

I cycle through addiction and boredom with the game but creating the sims, pets and houses are my favourite things.

I love building sims in sims 3, there is so much you can change to personalise it. I am not that good at building houses, but love furnishing them :thup:

• 3 weeks later...