TUATARAS GOING TO MARS.

BURN

When the MEN in the SILVER SUITES. The new and improved X breed men in the SILVER SUITES (? CREATORS) Have created the suitable living conditions on MARS such as starting with GREEN life etc etc etc in till the creators have created and environment suitable for more evolution to start taking place DO YOU THINK NEW ZEALAND COULD DONATE to the MEN in the SILVER SUITES a few breeding pairs of TUATARA.

Also do you think that the life that might be on MARS now will great the NEW X BREED MEN in the SILVER SUITES (? THE CREATORS) like this :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: and could this be how :hail: had came to be CREATED. Or was :hail: Created after many light years later ? 7 DAYS when the eco system on MARS had gone threw its different gaseous eg: Setting a new fish tank type stages and had evolved enough for the MEN in the SILVER SUITES (? CREATERS) no longer needed to wear their fancy SILVER SUITES to live and breath like they have on EARTH ?.

I Personally think :hail: with the MEN in the SILVER SUITES wearing their fancy SILVER SUITES first. I will end this little peace of my possible unbeleavable imaginative thoughts with a BIG :hail: To the MEN in the SILVER SUITES (? CREATORS)

? WOULD YOU LIKE THE TUATARA GOING TO MARS as quite possible it might be the ONLY & FIRST Reptiles to be able to handle the travel and a new evolving eco system.

Also the REPTILIAN FOLK that were rarely seen but seen and documented in the freak shows might also be up for a early visit to MARS. Their contribution to this thread is most WELCOME SSSSSSSSSSSSSS WELCOME.ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz 8)

THEIR IS & SHELL BE ONLY 1 GOD ON MARS AND HIS NAME IS: :evil: BRIMSTONE.

THE BRIMSTONE THEORY.

A living document.

THE BEGINNING & THE END. THEIR IS NO BEGINNING THEIR IS NO END.

I can edit this any time I want.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would also be great if their is a medium type person that could spirituality reach into the Tuataras mind and ask them if the Ape Monkey actually came from a few of the lonely Creator X breeding out of strain. :facepalm: As it dose apear to be for example ZENA the WORRIOR PRINCESS was indoldging in simula out of strain Xing. Trying to Finnish of what a creator had started. :facepalm: A few Naughty ones leaving their mark sort of thing. :facepalm: The HALF FINISHED WORKS OFF. :hail: The Creators. May be.

I wonder if this history was passed down to the TUATARA. 8)

? SO MAN DID NOT COME FROM APE MONKEY ETC.

? APE MONKEY ETC CAME FROM THE MEN in the SILVER SUITS (? CREATORS)

THEIR IS & SHELL BE ONLY 1 GOD ON MARS AND HIS NAME IS: :evil: BRIMSTONE

THE BRIMSTONE THEORY.

A living document.

THE BEGINNING & THE END. THEIR IS NO BEGINNING THEIR IS NO END..

BRIMSTONE ASTRONAUT TURF:-

I THE DIRECTOR OF ALL THE BELOW COMPANIES STATED name the first laying of turf and all that follows and all that before after what is known as NOW BRIMSTONE ASTRONAUT TURF. I CAN CHANGE THE WORDING OF THIS WHEN EVER I WANT TO SUITE ME. AND WHAT CONTINUES IN MY FAVOR BELOW.

I BRIMSTONE (ALSO KNOW AS BURN & MANY OTHER NAMES ETC ETC ETC)

SHELL NAME IT:- BRIMSTONE ASTRONAUT TURF.

by BRIMSTONE SALES & MARKETING NZ LTD. & BRIMSTONE a REGISTERED TRADE MARK.

With the common seal of my Manufacturing company DISPLAYS LTD.

LAND SEAS AND AIR. GREEN BIO STUFF EARTHY MARS WIND FIRE EARTH & ALL MARS STUFF ETC ETC ETC ARE THE BRIMSTONE ASTRONAUT TURF MANUFACTURING MEDIUMS AND ALSO HEAVEN & HELL ON MARS. AND ALL OTHER LIVING AND DEAD THINGS MINERALS ETC ETC ETC OIL PRODUCTS ETC ETC ETC AND ANY THING ELSE MADE ON THE PLACE. SPACE SHIP LANDING PADS ETC ETC ETC ALL OF IT. AND ALL SPACE WITH IN AND ORBITING STUFF AROUND IT. THIS LIST CAN ALSO BE ADDED TO BY THE DIRECTOR OF THE ABOVE SAID COMPANIES WHEN EVER I WANT TO.

LETS CALL IT A LIVING DOCUMENT.

ALSO ALL WRITINGS BY BURN IS OWNED BY BRIMSTONE & ASSOCIATED COMPANIES & CAN NOT BE COPIED IN ANY WAY OR FORM WITH OUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE DIRECTOR OF THE ABOVE AND SAID COMPANIES & USERS NAMES.

ALL LEGAL COSTS REPO & EVICTION COSTS ETC ETC ETC ETC PERTAINING TO PROTECTING MY PROPERTY SHELL BE PAID BY THE OFFENDERS. (SQUATTERS will not be TOLERATED)

ANY ONE WANTING TO PUT STUFF ON MY NEW REGISTERED BRIMSTONE ASTRONAUT TURF ON MARS. TUATARAS ETC ETC ETC AND ANY THING KNOWN TO MAN WE WILL HAVE TO GO INTO NEGOTIATIONS ON THE MATTER OF WHAT THE ABOVE COMPANIES WILL BE CHARGING YOU..

TRESPASSES & SQUATTERS OR INVITED OR UNINVITED PERSONS (CREATURES) WILL NOT BE COVERED BY ANY INSURANCE AND ARE NOT ALOUD TO MAKE ANY PUBLIC LIABILITY CLAIMS AGAINST THE SAID ABOVE COMPANIES OR DIRECTOR ETC ETC ETC. AND I CAN MAKE CHANGES TO THIS ANY TIME I WANT TO AS LONG AS IT IS TO PROTECT THE ABOVE SAID COMPANIES AGAINST LEGAL CLAIMS IN ANY WAY OR FORM.

THEIR IS & SHELL ONLY BE 1 GOD ON MARS AND HIS NAME IS: :evil: BRIMSTONE

THE BEGINNING & THE END.THEIR IS NO BEGINNING THEIR IS NO END.

THE BRIMSTONE THEORY.

A living document.

So what's Mars like? Seems like you're from there? :slfg:

AFTER I HAVE FINISHED WITH IT. PARADISE.

THEIR IS & SHELL BE ONLY 1 GOD ON MARS AND HIS NAME IS: :evil: BRIMSTONE.

THE BRIMSTONE THEORY.

A living document.

THE BEGINNING & THE END. THEIR IS NO BEGINNING THEIR IS NO END.

What happened to that Writings. TUATARA GOING TO MARS, The BRIMSTONE Theory a Living document. The one God of MARS the :evil: BRIMSTONE thought it was quite well done with having no reactions visable but a WOW & :facepalm: & :slfg:

SHOULD I NOT GET A LIFE TIME BAN NOW for writing such a THEORY which is closer to the WORLDS near future then any other. POOR little TUATARA having his big step into outer SPACE and the mear thought taken AWAY &c:ry

I CALL FOR A LIFE TIME BAN on BURN from this site.

BAN BURN, BAN BURN, BAN BURN for LIFE.

BURN had all his warnings while on probation.

I just had a medium call they say CHAIRMAN MOW came threw and said BAN BURN for LIFE. FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE.

ITS JUST GOT TO BE DONE.

This has been redirected and joined onto the above thread. Not part of the above. Should be with to many TUATARA.

They could consider sending some to MARS. In the near FUTURE.

As their is an old legend that a creator (ASTRONAUT) once crashed landed here in NEW ZEALAND with a great explosion lighting the night sky's. Which a Waring tribe thought the enemy had created a new weapon. (Which stop the attack)?. This crash landing from a creator (ASTRONAUT) saved many lives. The creator (ASTRONAUT) survived but due to injury and or earth gravitation he could not walk up right and had to crawl on his back ? just could not walk up right. But lived with a tribe. True or false ?. I think this was actually put in writing. ? As historical FACT or just LEGEND. The Creator lived happy ever after as a GOD?

The Beginning & the End. It could be the end of the world and still the Merrawhenua Hapu anit had no SATISFACTION.

Please excuse my spelling some of the words are just not in the spell check. Was told not to bother going to English class by my English teacher. Better to draw some picture.