All dead!

katrina.hughes

Adrienne I completely sympathise when you lost all your males. Same thing has happened to me... bought 2 beautiful halfmoon males at the same time - both died 3 days later (no apparent cause of death) bought another male a week later - died in a day. Had done my regular water changes (all water quality tests came up fine). Had also a few established fish die during this time as well - guppies, cardinals and another fighter.... have no idea whats going on! I am on tank water so considering metal poisoning? Any other suggestions? Sorry no photos - but gave them a thorough looking over, no visible abnormalities at all... :tears:

Very sorry to hear. I have lost a large number of fish lately, a lot of them relatively new purchases but also a number of home bred. I have put a lot of it down to the fact that I have been very unwell and have been unable to give them the care and attention they are used to but I don't think that the above is the only reason, however I am sorry that I can't give you any idea as to what is causing it.