si_sphinx

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have been away for the past 2 weeks for the holidays... :facepalm:

5.jpg

Time for A trim I think, Lilaeopsis Zelandiae hasn't worked. BBA has taken over it even though it is spreading quite well. I think I will remove it and let the micro sword do its thing.

The star grass was staying as a carpet when I had it trimmed before I went away but not so much now

I also got a very small amount of rica that multiplied rapidly enough for me to try a small patch in the bottom left corner of the tank.

I have been away for the past 2 weeks for the holidays... :facepalm:

5.jpg

Time for A trim I think, Lilaeopsis Zelandiae hasn't worked. BBA has taken over it even though it is spreading quite well. I think I will remove it and let the micro sword do its thing.

The star grass was staying as a carpet when I had it trimmed before I went away but not so much now

I also got a very small amount of rica that multiplied rapidly enough for me to try a small patch in the bottom left corner of the tank.

Looks wicked! whats the green plant in the top righthand corner that looks a little like java fern?

Yes that is a 50cm x 30cm massive bit of Narrow leaf Java Fern growing bigger every week :thup:

Awww I want some! The only bits I can find are just tiny little narrow leaf plants...

I have standard Java Fern that doesn't seem to be growing all that fast, even with my hightech setup!

Does it grow faster than the standard stuff?

• 2 weeks later...