Searching for Killies

bex1974

Bex, if you could add in your location to your profile, then I may be able to direct you to a member to help you out. Then again, as Caryl has said, join the NZKA, and we will definitely help you

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, as Southern Man said.

NZKA has killies.

and I see that a number of fish shops have the clown Killies at the moment and some Golden Australes - which look stunning.

Once again, add your location to your profile.

I asked for killies and no-one answered my posts. It keeps being said 'join the club join the club' but after Barrie left there was no-one in Auckland who replied. Maybe I'm too impulsive but I wasn't going to keep a display tank empty for long periods waiting for a fish to turn up. Now the gold australes I wanted are in the shops but there aren't any females.

Moan over

When i was in the NZKA i got lots of fish off Stu and Alan wakelin who i miss dearly!

After Alan went so did a lot of members, as far as i know, stu doesn't have killies anymore, there's almost nowhere to get them in wellington, Did see the very small australe in the stores, but no females. no clowns down these ways either :(

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
On 5/28/2011 at 11:25 PM, bex1974 said:

Hi I am just getting my tank sorted after almost 2 years of being fish-less. I am a huge killie fan and would really like to have some in my tank but i'm finding it hard to find them anywhere. Can anyone put me on to a breeder??

Have you got some Killifish?

On 8/16/2012 at 9:21 PM, roughcreature said:

Hi, I have killies am breeding Gold Australe, Gold Panchacs, Guntheri, Striatum, Anulatus, Blue Gardneri and Scheeli. Only have Guntheri and Australe for sale at the moment. Was NZKA 11

Hi have you got any Killifish? Please text 021478798

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 11:09 PM, armusgrave said:

Does anyone sell/know someone who sells Blue Lyretail Killifish? Preferably somewhere in the vicinity of Christchurch??

Yes call Hollywood Fish farm either Albany or Mt Roskill. They have hips and last seen yesterday afternoon. Thank