• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see you have problems with your 'ankle', I hope your 'niece' are ok :wink:

:facepalm: :rolfl:

Maybe you could try hopping a quarter marathon, I'm no runner but I'm pretty sure that works out about the same :)

I won't be hopping but I might be hobbling afterwards...

Perhaps your ankle is trying to tell you it is not as keen on the idea of a half marathon as you are :wink: :gigl:

Maybe so, but at the moment, and only because it suits me, I am following the teachings of Sri Chimnoy who thought that fitness goals being achieved help you ascend yourself. This rule cannot be applied to sick days from work though, there is no need to ascend yourself in order to go to work.

My ankle has been almost 100% good today, I am well pleased. Got my official yellow running singlet too so now I will look like a real racing banana.

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Ban.gif

I ran the half marathon and I'm still alive to tell the tale :dnc1:

I hate running, hate it with a passion! I used to do cross-country when I was young but absolutely loathe it now and even running on the treadmill at the gum (which is way easier than the road) is a nightmare that I must torture myself through. Tomorrow, however, I will run the 4km I plan to and feel better for it, but hate it! :an!gry

rolfl :rolfl: rotf :rotf:- added these two eejits cos they're BOTH STILL in the list of smilies, albeit different codes :P