The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor thing is going to have identity issues if you keep changing her name :slfg:

Torties can be quite feisty. Mine had some serious tortietude, she would hide under things and whack you as you'd go past - and she'd look at you like it was your fault!

If one of my other cat's was grooming itself, she'd sneak up behind it and sit there waiting with a paw raised. When the other cat stopped cleaning and looked around, it would get a big smack across the face. She was a little ratbag.

I have another tank leak :an!gry

I can't figure out where the leak is coming from so will have to dismantle the tank to see what's what. Lucky I finished my job yesterday so have the time to do it today.

went through the last one in Brissy, not fun

although got a 5 day holiday

mates place had a boat stuck on his roof,

there were things stuck on the TOPS of light posts...

by all accounts this one will be as bad if not worse.

my thoughts with your parents

they were ok in the last one but this one sounds like there house will be under within the next 4 hours.

ahhahahahaha soo true.

my mate was selling "Garden Water" he collected off his roof for $10 per 50L up to the floods.

to give you a rough Idea, this bridge was completely underwater (probably by up to 4m), it is another 12M above the normal river level, and it was in one of the lesser affected areas

brisbane-flood-trains.jpg

Completely cleaning out the 140L tank because it is such a mess and I have been neglecting it for weeks and I haven't done a waterchange for a couple of months either. The fish don't seem bothered though.

After losing all those Green Neons and Axelrod's Rasboras I have completely lost enthusiasm for the hobby. I will still have a go at breeding the Apistogramma trifasciata and maybe the Licorice Gouramis since I have a couple of pairs (only lost one female), but otherwise I am don't know what I am going to do from here...