Breeders wanted

fish_friends

Hi thanks for the feedback

im still in the planning stage at the moment, we are wanting to sell a range of tropical and coldwater fish, as well as some tadpoles and turtles and anything else I can find supply!

we dont have a name yet, im working on it! so hard to find one that isnt already taken

Thanks

i reckon the most attractive things in a pet shop is to have a massive tank for display..indicated you are serious in selling most pet fish..pet shop with no biggg tank is soo boring..

I agree, our home tank will probably have to start us off as a display tank for a week or two while we are setting up (so we dont look empty and boring!)

and I think we have a name "Pawesome Pets" what do you think?

Pawesome Pets is OK but many pets don't have paws so people may think you only sell cats and dogs :-?

yes we did think of that, but nothing else(thats not already taken) really suited. by adding 'pets' hopefully people will just see the pun in 'pawesome'. we will have fish, birds etc in our signage and displays

• 2 weeks later...

yes we did think of that, but nothing else(thats not already taken) really suited. by adding 'pets' hopefully people will just see the pun in 'pawesome'. we will have fish, birds etc in our signage and displays

But its not just fish.

• 4 weeks later...
you could name it Fish & Tips. Sell the fish and give out info on them.

zayne was saying if it was called "fish and tips" people would think you only sold fish. personally i must say the final name mentioned is a bit long with 2 puns.. but goodluck with it all :)