Daltons Aquatic Mix

oO SKIPPY Oo

does anyone in Wellington know where i can get some daltons aquatic mix from, ive just run down to the local warehouse and bunnings stores and neither have them.

cheers

Skip

hmm noone in wellington know where to get it ? does anyone else around the country have any ideas on where i can get daltons aquatic mix ?

It sounds like such a readily available product, but this ... sand... is very elusive.

No idea where to get it in chch, seen a few posts about how people can't find it in auckland, so Good luck!

The warehouse/bunnings/mitre10 stock other daltons products, so its worth a look there (others around the place too). HTH

Thanks suphew - i will try our local palmers and california but just in case they dont have it any chance you can find out the name of said company close to you ? yesterday i went and collected some new sand - its between 1mm and 2mm so i reckon it should be better than the east coast sand im currently using.

oh and its green like the picture seems to make it look

gravel.jpg

does anyone in Wellington know where i can get some daltons aquatic mix from, ive just run down to the local warehouse and bunnings stores and neither have them.

cheers

Skip

Odering's Upper Hutt has it. They normally stock it and had 4-5 bags when I was there last week.