Oh my lord

blueyes

I think this is a territorial thing..... the albino moved out of his driftwood for some reason and the other boy had moved into a tree stump decoration which someone has tunneled right under, I think the albino wants it now lol...... even the clown loaches have come out to see whats going on and theres sand flying everywhere, I've never seen them this determined before. Unfortunately for the albino who used to be the biggest, the other boy is quite a bit larger than him now.

Nope, I was wrong.....Mr Big plec has fled and seeking sanctuary under the bridge....the GBA has settled back into his tree trunk lol......never a dull night when ya have fish huh?

Just while I was writing this Mr Big Plec has snuck back to the dugout under the tree trunk....boy is he gonna be in trouble now!!!

Meanwhile the clowns are providing halftime entertainment by performing the traditional clown loach circle dance... :bounce:

• 2 weeks later...