Website suggestions?

JazzyJeff

Or you could post up pics here and others can try and ID them for you.

hmmm.... might have to do that tomorrow - lights are out in the tank now and the fishes are nigh nighs. (cept maybe the Khuli's - they are dancing round doing the night cleaning shift)

Thanks LivingArt - that was a good site but didn't have the plant listed - these came listed under the name Spearwort but I can't find any info on them. Not even sure the naming is correct... Anyone know anything bout this plant?

Neither of the above will work for me. Try plantgeek or tropica.

Thanks Alanmin :lol:

Everybody needs to look at this website it is fantastic!

http://www.tropica.com/home.aspx

Didn't help me with my spearwort (if that is even what it is!) but love the website.

I will take pics and post to see if any of you can help me, watch this space :wink:

First one could be banana plant too. The leaves are a bit small for cordifolius. You are probably right with the Ludwigia, the lack of red threw me, although they are red emersed as well (or mine were).

There is a reddish tint to the naked eye, the pic doesn't show this so perhaps that one is Ludwigia? I have my fingers crossed that the spearwort/banana type plant doesn't grow too tall and copes with trop temp ... too bad if it don't!

Thanks everyone