"The Talk..."

Zev

I can see that the talk we parents give to you work then

I must relate that to the parent forums

Mind you, I think P44 still needs work as he needs a crewcut haircut

you know, the sad thing is that all your complaining about, you will do in the future as you (like us parents) are only trying to make our kids into better more successfull offspring

Now go make your mum and dads breakfast (or lunch or dinner depending on when your reading this)!!!

Now go make your mum and dads breakfast (or lunch or dinner depending on when your reading this)!!!

I like the sound of that!

I forgot the 'just you wait until you have kids...'

I can see that the talk we parents give to you work then

I must relate that to the parent forums

Mind you, I think P44 still needs work as he needs a crewcut haircut

you know, the sad thing is that all your complaining about, you will do in the future as you (like us parents) are only trying to make our kids into better more successfull offspring

I have a crew cut! well its actually a fauxhawk... but even so! its short now!

I think these 'kids' should get jobs... I have plenty errands that need doing. A minion or two would not go a miss. :lol:

The locals here aren't very good at doing things :o

Or get woken up at 10:30am after she's mown the lawns :lol:

I have a crew cut! well its actually a fauxhawk... but even so! its short now!

I think these 'kids' should get jobs... I have plenty errands that need doing. A minion or two would not go a miss. :lol:

The locals here aren't very good at doing things :o

Fauxhawk :lol: :roll:

Just advertise then P44. I would not walk up to random houses and ask them if I could do jobs for them. Whereas a flyer on the local dairy would get my attention straight away.

I think these 'kids' should get jobs... :o

In the current economic state, jobs for "kids" are hard to find. Unemployment rate is high. Also, in my opinion, minimum wage is too high. People needing to hire new staff have a lot of choices. Unemployment is currently at 6.0%(i think). P44, if you were hiring, you would choose a young adult with an education and experience, not a silly little kid like myself, and would still only have to pay minimum wage. Jobs for kids are hard. A lot of us try, a lot of us fail. Nobody wants kids when they can have adults.

Who would buy a Neon if Cardinals were the same price? :P :lol:

Rubbish. :lol:

Unemployment figures are calculated based on the percentage of the normal workforce that is unable to find suitable employment.

AKA kids not counted.

New world always hires staff :lol: I loved working in the butchery when i was in 6th form. most adults don't want to work only 2 nights a week, and those that do out of no choice will move on to longer work hours elsewhere at the first chance. so after school jobs for kids are still stable. :wink:

as someone earlier commented, why employ a kid when you can employ an adult for the same money?

The government that passed that law was simply crazy as most kids you have to teach how to work, when to turn up and how not turning up effects not their employer but effects their work mates. Most adults simply want a job

Think of this as another "talk" :wink:

New Zealand is different to most other countries in the way we express unemployment. Our figures are of registered unemployed and heaps of people out there do not register because they will not be entitled to a benefit for any number of reasons. Most countries express the figures as a result of a survey that tells who would work if they could get a job. Our figures are therefore completely false.