Launch of Lumersion Website

peet

Hi All, I am really proud to announce the launch of http://www.lumersion.co.nz, New Zealands first dedicated aquascape site. The site will be published in a blog like fashion so will take some time to build the content. I would love to hear your feedback and comments, and hope that you will visit regularly (and contribute) so that we can see aquascaping takeoff in NZ. You can contact me at info at lumersion dot co dot nz or direct from the website.

I believe the site will be a great compliment to FNZAS and am very gratefull for the fantastic forum they provide to hobbyists.

Heres to the future of aquascaping in NZ

Regards - Peet Moodie

HI Guys, I've been trying to keep low key as didn't want to misuse the forum. But I just wanted to clarify the shop component of the Lumersion site. We are currently negotiating with a number of manufacturers/wholesalers for products but it is unlikely that the shop will open for another 2 -3 months.

We are planning to supply quality plants, aquascape tools, CO2 gear, substrate, ferts... The kind of aquascape (freshwater planted) specific equipment most standard pet stores don't stock.

Thanks for your patience, Regards - Peet

I have a connection with international plant growers, HOWEVER... as you will be aware, MAF is quite strict on plant importation and this is an issue that needs working through. Look forward to updating again in a month or so

I have a connection with international plant growers, HOWEVER... as you will be aware, MAF is quite strict on plant importation and this is an issue that needs working through. Look forward to updating again in a month or so

Good luck! :hail: :bounce: